2018 Ford F-150 Calgary AB
The new 2018 Ford F-150 offers drivers near Calgary, AB the same versatility and power you expect from a new F-150 with a number of new features and additions that improve the already outstanding truck.
New for 2018, the F-150 features a number of exterior design improvements, increasing strength and capability while shedding weight and boosting efficiency. The interior is comfortable and spacious and offers a number of impressive high-tech features including wireless charging and a 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot.
Additionally, the F-150 plans to offer its first-ever diesel-powered engine option later this year.
Keep reading to learn more about the 2018 Ford F-150's engine lineup.
2018 Ford F-150 Engine Options
The Ford F-150 is known for its rugged and powerful performance and impressive capability. It is 'Built Ford Tough' after all.
The 2018 Ford F-150 offers drivers the ability to build the perfect truck to fit their driving needs and budget thanks to the multiple trim levels and engine options available:
- XL and XLT models are fitted with a 290-hp, 3.3-liter Ti-VCT V6 Engine and a six-speed automatic transmission.
- Lariat models are equipped with a 325-hp, 2.7-liter EcoBoost® V6 Engine and a ten-speed automatic transmission.
- Limited models feature a 375-hp, 3.5-liter EcoBoost® V6 Engine and a ten-speed automatic transmission.
- King Ranch® and Platinum models are fitted with a 395-hp, 5.0-liter Ti-VCT V8 Engine and a ten-speed automatic transmission.
- Raptor models feature an exclusive 450-hp, High-Output 3.5-liter V6 EcoBoost® Engine and a ten-speed automatic transmission.
Each model features a unique set of standard and available features. For more information regarding specific trim level offerings, contact a member of our knowledgeable team.
Schedule a test drive of the 2018 Ford F-150 at High River Ford in High River near Okotoks, AB.